Saturday, November 15, 2008

U Hoose...U Lose

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the booster button slogan this week! And wouldn't ya know it...IT WAS RIGHT! We beat the Indiana Hoosiers with a 34-7 victory! Only one more game left against Michigan State next Saturday. We are ranked number 1 in the BIG 10 conference. If we beat (which we will!!) MSU next week then we will be headed to the Rose Bowl! I feel like I've been waiting forever to watch PSU play at this bowl so it's very exciting to know we might be heading to Cali soon! Chris' parents might even take a trip out to California to attend the bowl. Ummm yep....we are super jealous but excited for them if they make the trip! They better take TONS of pictures!

Our trip to State College was fun but RAINY and somewhat chilly! We decided to take the kiddies and Chris stayed in the car with them while Sahira and I watched the first 2 quarters in the stadium. It was exciting to be at the stadium after not being able to go all season. It was also neat to experience Sahira's first PSU game...even if it was rainy! I think she learned a lot about how the game of football is played. Don't worry Sahira...it took me MANY years before I understood what was going on down on that field. HA. Sadly, the Blue Band did not perform so I was bummed that Sahira didn't get to see them... other then them sitting in the stands.

Oh Well...there is always next year.

Due to the POOR weather conditions, I wasn't able to get any photos of us in the stadium. I did get a few before and a good amount after....

Here are few from the drive up to the game:

Future PSU football player?

If you click on this photo, you will get a better view of the horrible rain! I think we need a van...Kara LOVED that she can look out Pop-Pop's windows. Future PSU cheerleader?
Peek A Boo!

And now some AFTER THE GAME shots:

Talk about a bad hair day....Sahira and I after sitting in the rain for 2 hours. Isn't she pretty?

Chris and Bobbi
AND then a crazy thing happened right after the VICTORY bell rang...

The rain clouds started to break, the SUN peeked through and we saw the most beautiful....

RAINBOW!

I was lucky to get a few pictures but you needed to be there to see the brilliant colors. It had to be the best rainbow I've EVER seen in my life.






The day started out yucky but ended on a BEAUTIFUL note.


No comments: