Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ryan Funnies

Boy it's been a while since I've posted a "Ryan Funnies"! Here's what I heard from the back seat today while driving the kids to get their Holiday pictures taken....

As I get off a ramp onto the highway...I start to speed up to keep with traffic.

Out of no where Ryan says...

"Mom...you go too fast. Slooooowwww Down please."

Might not be too funny to you but I laughed all the way to the studio. Oh the things that come out of his mouth lately. He cracks me up almost every day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Bobbi-

That is so funny! Silly Ryan!!! Taryn will say some of the funniest things too! Like "I nick named my cat muffins" or something like I love cupcakes but I don't really like them. She cracks me up too!!!

Love you blog header and ou signature. way cool!

Mrs. Schaeffer said...

How do you do your banner and signature? I love them!

Jenni said...

Sillllly Ryan. :) lol

The High Family said...

Luci-

Christy makes my banners!! Isn't she one talented lady...in so many ways! :)

I wanted to tell you that I love your signature that you use! I clicked on it and was directed to the site to create one BUT I don't know how to get it on the blog. Any suggestions??