Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back Blogging and Birthdays

UGH! I am mega behind with getting my posts up.

If you would like to know WHO turned 5 months old and how our visit to PSU turned out...then SCROLL ON DOWN! (Friday and Saturday posts...)

In other news...TODAY my nephew Joey turned 4 years old. I almost gave birth to Ryan on Joey's birthday but Ryan decided he wanted his own special day...he waited another 12 hours to be born! So the boys are 1 year and 1 day apart. I don't have a recent picture of our darling Joey...uh hem--Richie and Jonna.

Here is one from my mom's 50th birthday back in February. Isn't he a cutie?! I think my brother is quite the cutie too.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY JOEY!!

Our little man will be turning 3 tomorrow....where did the time go? Check for a post and a trip down MEMORY LANE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cute! Happy day early birthday Ryan! I meant to say you turj three in 13 mins! i know, i'm up late! thanks bobbi for the coment, yes as you saw i got the video thing working :) i posted one of sylvester