Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ 11.19.05 at 6:53 am... ~

...at that exact moment in time, you came into our lives....we were now a family. You weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches in length.
Such a beautiful baby....still are.


At ONE years old, you amazed us all by communicating through sign language. You had already been walking (toddling) for over 2 months before you turned one. We thought your blond hair and big blue eyes would have changed by now...but they didn't.

Oh what a cute baby boy you were!


Your first school picture at 18 months old. Look at how GROWN UP you look!! This is when we realized that you were becoming a little boy and our sweet little baby was slowly disappearing. You continue to amaze us with how quickly you learn things. You still prefer to use sign language over talking but we know you will join the chatter club eventually....and you did.

TWO years old. A month before you turned 2, mommy shared a secret with you. You were going to be a BIG BROTHER! We had you tell our family and friends at your birthday parties. Even though you didn't completely understand what was going on, we could tell you knew something special was going to happen....and you took to your new role in the family very well. You have such a loving and sweet bond with your baby sister.

THREE years old and such a BIG BOY! Oh my have you grown! You are such a curious and lovable boy. You melt the hearts of everyone around you. We are still waiting for you to decide that potty training is a good thing but we know you will get it some day...hopefully soon! Words can not describe how much JOY you bring to your Mommy and Daddy.

We love you more than you will ever know!

Happy 3rd Birthday, RYAN!


6 comments:

christy | brides to booties said...

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!

Bobbi - that was a sweet post. Brought tears to my eyes! Hope you all have a special day!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! I LOVE the way you posted it! It's a wonderful read!

Anonymous said...

Happy third birthday Ryan! You are such a sweet litle boy. Ha ha, I have't even met you but cute boys like you are always sweet!

Hey, yes Sylvester is loved so much! My friends think I'm crazy because I love him so much. I don't think I am. He's a animal that I own, I take care of I spend my money on him and yeah. He's a lucky boy to have me! I love him as if he was my child.

I know, I make so many typos! I meant to say appreciate above my comment thing, but didn't. Thanks for pointing that out!

Jenni said...

Happy birthday Ryan! I'm so amazed at how much he still looks the same in all of his pictures. As much as I am excited for Preston to grow, I want him to still look little and cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, about the weather...here...it changes like everyday! today it's rainy and windy and it's been really cold. It been down in the low thirties during the night then low 40's during the day! i'm so hoping for snow on Christmas! i don't think we've ever had a white Christmas! it always snows after or before loL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, about the weather...here...it changes like everyday! today it's rainy and windy and it's been really cold. It been down in the low thirties during the night then low 40's during the day! i'm so hoping for snow on Christmas! i don't think we've ever had a white Christmas! it always snows after or before loL!