Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, Busy....and Caption Fun!

HAPPY FALL!

We are alive and well....just BUSY! I haven't been a very good blogger lately, huh? Well I promise many posts are coming soon...just have to find the time to create them. Sleep seems a little more important these days! :)

Until then, here is something fun I saw on the Confessions of a CF Husband blog. Nate's blog is great...I blog hopped to him through Christy (thanks CD) and I've been addicted to it ever since. Please visit his blog here if you get a chance, to read all about his life with his wife (who has CF) and his baby daughter (who was born premature)...it's an amazing story!

So anyway, back to the Caption Fun! Below is a picture of my precious Kara.

Please leave a comment with what caption would fit this picture best! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I will choose the best one and create a post on October 1st with the winning caption. Good Luck and thanks in advance for participating! :)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

K, this has nothing to do with a caption, but I just wanted to say how much smaller Kara is than Preston! Seriously, my boy is only 3 mo old but looks like 6 monther! I miss him being Kara's size! :(

Heather Smith said...

Okay don't laugh! Here's my caption!

Mommy, I had such a long day and I'm so so tired and the the light is very bright and it hurts my eyes.

What a cute pic of her! :)

christy | brides to booties said...

"a glimpse of a breast-milk hangover"