Thursday, September 25, 2008

Did you say...FREE?

That's right folks! While blog hopping the other day, I came across this wonderful offer. Suzy from Jack and Jill Photography is offering FREE digital Christmas Card Designs to anyone and everyone who is interested (she will create a free custom made digital file and email it to you...after you receive the file, you can have your cards printed out anywhere you little heart desires...pretty cool, huh?).

Only catch...you must have a BLOG and of course you must post a little snippet about Suzy and her wonderful offer for others to see!

Please visit her blog HERE to get all the great details!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
(uh...a little early!)

5 comments:

suzy said...

Thanks so much for helping me out!! So far I haven't gotten many pics so I am getting nervous that I will get bombarded all at once with cards to make. So the sooner the better, but at the very latest, probably the end of November. When you send your pics let me know what size you want, colors, designs, wording, etc.

M.Gunn said...

Thanks for the great tip!...I will definitely have to check her site :-)

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I posted you to my blog. My email address is firefli@cableone.net. When can I start sending you a file to get worked on?

Cupcake Dreamer said...

oopsie.. sorry.. wrong blog :)

Heather Smith said...

Hey Bobbi! I love your blog! How'd you get the template???