Thursday, October 16, 2008

HEADS UP

Dear Friends, Family and the many Lurkers of our blog,


I've been a bad blogger! If you haven't noticed already, (then may I point out) I am trying to play "catch up" on past events. At any given time, there may be more than one post per day. Please take the time to keep scrolling so you don't miss out on reading about an event in our crazy journal of family fun. You may also skim over the BLOG ARCHIVES to see if there is a post you missed. It is located on the right hand side column...you can even visit old posts (aka journal entry - for you nonbloggers) by simply clicking on a different month. Pretty cool, huh?


Thanks for your time and many THANKS for visiting.
We love that you are here.

X & O's,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what's interesting Bobbi is when people meet people online. Well, I mean I think it's a pretty cool way to meet people. OKay so what I'm trying to say is that I met you online but the sad thing is that you live on the oppisite side of the country and so I think like are we ever going to meet in person? I mean we could but is it realistic to think that? Hmm. Just so that you know this, I'm a really deep thinker, I think really deep down and I wonder about deep down things like this for instance. But anyways, I think it's really cool that people like you and I met over the internet adn I hope that someday we can meet in person!

-Heather S