Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Fire Is Out

That's what the booster button for our game against Purdue said....and it was right! Penn State once again played a WINNING game against the Purdue Boilermakers (do you get it now? Fire is Out and Boilermakers??! heehee) on Saturday afternoon. The final score was 20-6. I have to admit, I was a little nervous going into this game. Our schedule is starting to get more difficult and the Nittany Lions didn't exactly play a flawless game yesterday. I think we were lucky to even have a mini blowout this time around. So that makes our tally 6-0 and we are currently sitting in sixth place across the board. WOW...it's been a few years since we made the top ten listing. I hope our winning streak continues and we go all the way this year!


(if I could, I would be X'ing out the helmets one by one!)

Up next? We are headed to cheese land Wisconsin to agitate the Badgers and bring home a 7-0 victory as we anxiously wait for Homecoming against Michigan on Oct. 18th! GO PSU!

WE ARE..........PENN STATE!

No comments: