After the game, we headed into town to do some shopping and walk the campus. We did A LOT of walking (I am sure my doctors would not have approved that much walking! shhh...) and I didn't have too many braxton hicks. As we approached the Nittany Lion Shrine (it was a good up hill walk to get there!), my contractions did increase and my entire body was just pooped. We took a few photos with the Nittany Lion and then Chris ran back to get the car to pick us up. This was our last trip up to State College as a family of 3 and it was neat to see Ryan's reaction on everything.
Highlights of the trip:
- seeing Ryan react to a live football game and learning the WAVE...too cute!
- learning that Ryan not only has a fear of inflatable characters but also the JoePa statue
- SHOPPING- we got baby Kara a few items and of course we all got new shirts!
- walking the campus and seeing Spring bloom everywhere
- taking family photos at the Nittany Lion Shrine!
I put together my first montage with One True Media. I think I enjoy using the PhotoShow program with comcast better but I am not sure if I can put photoshows on the blog? This is an ongoing learning experience! Enjoy the show and please excuse my big tummy pics...(yes we are SURE there is only one in there!!!)