Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Kara! (part one)


Our beautiful baby girl on the day of her birth: June 14, 2008.



One year later: June 14, 2009.



Here is a montage I created of Kara's first year in pictures.
(you might want to grab a tissue first...)



Kara Ellasyn High from Bobbi-Jo High on Vimeo.

I will be creating a second blog post, all about Kara's birthday party. Until then, here are a few pictures of the birthday girl on her special day for your enjoyment!

Do you like my birthday hat?



Kara dug into the cake as we were singing!



We gave her a cupcake and she is really liked it...



...REALLY liked it!



YAY! It's FUN to be ONE!



(Birthday Party Post ~ coming soon!)

6 comments:

christy | brides to booties said...

What a great post Bobbi! I can not believe that Kara is 1 already. The video wasn't working through blogger here, but I did see it posted on your FB...and yeah, you were right about needing the tissues!

Congrats on celebrating one year with your beautiful babe! What a blessing.

Rakefet said...

Yay! Happy birthday!

Jenni said...

Awwwwe I'm soo excited for part 2!! :)

So wow your cake still looked awesome despite that you couldn't get the flowers or whatever to turn out. I coudln't even notice! or was it butterflies? I'm a doof.

that picture at the top, with Kara on her bday (the one after the birth photo) is one of the cutest that i have seen of her. Awwwwwwe I wanna hug that girl.

okay...I'll be patiently awaiting the big birthday post. Hee hee.

Whitney said...

Well! Happy Late Birthday Kara!! She looks very ONE-derful!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Okay sorry. You just knew something like that was going to slip out from me. . .

Sorry I've been MIA lately, it's been hard to blog for some reason . . .

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kara! Bobbi, you did an amazing job with the video (: She's so pretty. Have a good summer. Look for posts about my dog on my blog...The vet thinks she's going to pass soon.

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

They change so much between birth and one, don't they? Kara is precious. Happy Birthday!