Friday, August 8, 2008

#6 ~ It FINALLY arrived!

I ordered the Joovy Ultralight Caboose Stroller last month and it finally arrived today! Can't wait for Chris to put it together so we can take it out for a test drive around the neighborhoodl!



This stroller has become VERY popular with parents that have 2 small children to tote around. So popular that it was out of stock for almost a month!! The Joovy Caboose stroller is nice because it is smaller/lighter than a double seat stroller and allows the older child to either sit or stand on the back. We tried this stroller out several times in Babies R Us with Ryan on the back. He seemed to enjoy taking rides around the store in it and he was very excited to see it sitting on our doorstep today! I can't wait to put them both in it for morning walks! Here's hoping this stroller will melt away all my extra baby weight! ;)


Look for pictures of the High Family Joovy soon!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ooooh wow! I've never seen these kinds of strollers before. Man if I was a kid though I would love to stand on the back! How fun! I bet Ryan will just love that. I can't wait to hear how your first outing with it goes.

Heather Smith said...

Same here, I've never seen those strollers. I think I would probably fall off of the back. (Get to know me! LOL) Just the looks of Ryan, I think he would just love it!